DeLight Health & Fitness is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
1. What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
You will not be required to provide us with any information when you visit our Site. However, if you opt to receive email communications from us we will ask you for your name, email address and phone number. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
If you wish to sign up for any Programs, you may also be asked to submit additional information including, but not limited to, your address, mobile number, physical characteristics and your health goals. The choice of how much information you provide to us is yours, but if you want to sign up for our program, we require certain information from you in order to provide those services.
Please be aware that all payment information will be shared with and stored by our third-party payment processor, EziDebit. If you wish to sign up for our online Coaching Program (Training and Nutrition) we are working with a third party app supplier: www.trainerize.com, including the use of Trainerize Pay who are using Stripe Payment gateway to handle your payment information. These third party suppliers will also handle your personal information for their own purposes and have their own privacy policies.
2. How might DeLight Health & Fitness collect your personal information
- Deal with us directly over the phone
- Have contact with us in person (trial classes, coaching sessions)
- Register for digital events (such as webinars or live classes via zoom)
- Interact with us online, including through our websites, email, webchats, mobile applications and social media channels (such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or LinkedIn – these social media channels will also handle your personal information for their own purposes and have their own privacy policies).
3. Use of your information
We will never sell or transfer any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent. However, you agree that we may use your information to:
Enhance or improve our users’ experiences, provide our Services to you, email you newsletters and correspondence, process your transactions, contact you and to respond to inquiries.
4. Third Parties
Although you are entering into an Agreement with DeLight Health & Fitness to disclose your information to us, we do use third-party individuals and organisations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts and others.
5. Cookies and tracking
6. Google Analytics and Google Adwords
We also use Google AdWords and remarketing to display specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display network implemented. Along with other third-party vendors, including Google, we use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to display these ads.
When creating remarketing lists, we can’t and don’t use any sensitive information about users. As AdWords advertisers, we are restricted from and will not perform the following actions:
a. Running ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card numbers.
Creating a remarketing list or creating ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited”.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customise Google Display ads using the Ads Preferences Manager by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads.
7. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collect, including that the information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure.
8. Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may request access to your personal information collected by us, and ask that we correct that personal information.
9. Disclosure of personal information
• our service providers that host our website servers;
• marketing service providers;
• professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors and lawyers); and
We may also disclose your personal information if:
• you have consented to the disclosure;
• where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health; or
• it is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
We only disclose your health information for the purposes for which you gave it to us or for a directly related purpose you would reasonably expect or if you agree.